Terms and Conditions
TEXT IN DRAFTING
1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: The owner of the web domain is Dining And Meeting with address in Tokyo. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org of the website.
2. USERS: The access and / or use of this portal of Dining And Meeting owner of the website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: the website of the company provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Dining And Meeting or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Dining And Meeting complies with the guidelines of the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and other regulations that guarantee the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. You can exercise your rights your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, portability or opposition, by email to “email@example.com”, the purpose of the treatment will be to contact users to provide information on the services offered by the company, as well as its treatment as clients. By means of this clause we inform you that you can make any type of claim before the control authority, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Likewise, Dining And Meeting informs that it will keep your personal data as long as the purpose of the transfer remains in force and while the user has not indicated otherwise.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY Dining And Meeting by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video) , software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Dining And Meeting or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of fDisk The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by fDisk You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support provided that it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of fDisk.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Dining And Meeting is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Dining And Meeting reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, Dining And Meeting will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. Under no circumstances will fDisk assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Dining And Meeting reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL: Dining And Meeting will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Dining And Meeting may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Dining And Meeting and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Tokyo.